I hope your new year is off to a great start! I thought I'd start a new series with a little life update at the end of each month to share what exciting things have happened or honestly just really regular things that only excite us haha.
1. Jérémie got into college! This was the most exciting thing to happen this month. I'm so proud of him for going back to school to complete his degree. We both know he will be so much happier job-wise if he has an American college degree. He should start this summer if everything goes as planned, he just needs to pick his major. We're so pumped!
2. We are sorta redecorating. We've lived in our apartment for almost 1.5 years and it's been great. We love where we live and it does really feel homey, but I feel like the space needs a little bit "more" (Jérémie disagrees). Meaning more art, more accessories, more, more, more. My parents got us an amazing piece of art for Christmas that arrived last week and we found the perfect spot to hang it. Hopefully we can get around to hanging it today and work on freshening up the other spaces in our place in February. Then maybe I'll do a home tour or something!
3. Some major travel plans are in the works. We are figuring out our next trip to France for 2019 and want to tack on a trip back to London and a weekend trip to Prague. I miss living in London so much. Seriously, it is the greatest city in the world. Hopefully we end up back there one day, but for now we will settle for visiting. I think we will make that a fun friend trip with all the frenchies. Prague has been on our list for years now, but we really want to go around Christmas time, so we are trying to sneak a quick trip there over the holidays, just the two of us. We have NEVER travelled somewhere without friends or family, so it will be nice to have a little romantic getaway. New York is in the works for May to meet up with Jérémie's mom. We still are figuring out the logistics, but I can't wait to get back to the city even if its just for a few days. We are also going on a huge family trip to Disney World in October. I seriously am SO excited!! I have never been (crazy for how often I go to Disneyland) and October is the best month at the park with the Halloween decorations. I need all the tips and pointers for Disney World if you have them! And somewhere in all of this I need to sneak in a trip to Newport to get my beach fix in!
4. My parents and pups are coming back to Dallas. This is really only exciting to me haha but my parents zipped off to California for January and took my sweet pups with them. I've missed them so much and can't wait for everyone to be back in the same place this week! It's been weird not having my parents around and pups to play with.
5. More blog content is in the works. I am really excited about this! I found two photographers (who's work I love!) to shoot with. Some awesome posts are in the works and I can't wait to share more with you. Tell me though - what kind of posts do you want to see on here?
But thats all for now! I hope you guys had a great weekend and an even better week ahead.